Skip to main content

The First Day He Came To See Me...

 December 04, 2022 I never thought that it would be a special day..

 Exactly one year ago he had called me by chance. We met by chance. I had seen him before but we started to love through a Facebook request.πŸ’¬


The first day he came to see me... I was dressed in blue, my favorite color.πŸ’™ I didn't even know what color he would wear. But even though it wasn't his favorite color, he was dressed in blue because I liked it. 

That was the day The first moment I saw him.😍 I will never forget that moment in my life. That day was very lovely. My and his parents were very happy that day.πŸ’•

 My face was full of shame. There was a little nervousness and fear. I will always remember that day.I love that day so much....πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


Ridmi Bandara 

Mu/21/010

Comments

  1. 😘😘😘very nice πŸ’œ️πŸ’œ️

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweetheart ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for your future . ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment